Thursday, September 27, 2007

Megabrad is Megabadass!

Hi, Welcome to Megabradland! Home of patriots and asskickers! I hate hippies and commies and all that freedom bullshit! If you love George Bush, sipping champagne at upscale parties, and bombing the shit out of random non-christians just cuz we can- then step on in and party on my Megabrad blog!

I hate fags. I do. I'm serious as a Republican in a public bathroom! If you are a fag, stop reading this blog now and go back to liberal wussville and whine about expensive healthcare! Real Americans dont give a damn about all that pussy shit! We are here to rock the free market, make America #1, and send the U.S. dollar skyrocketing by destroying every last muslim on the planet!

YES this blog is all about U-S-A, strong One-Leader leadership, Wire tapping cuz I don't do anything that God, Jesus, or The RNC frowns upon, and just basically being an online badass because I just dont have enough time to kick ass in real life like I do here.

HOBBIES: The Megabradster likes to party and get down with the ladies. I am currently in between relationships, beautiful blog reading women- so feel free to comment me here or send me a email at megadouchebrad@yahoo.com. Get er done!

I like to put an ass whooping on the many liberals on the internet by hit and run comments on their blogs where I stop in to drop some "Clintons" and some "Fuck you hippie fags" on their asses while they try to deter me with long winded philosophical discussion that doesnt mean nuthin to a no-nonsense badass like me. I'm all about getting up in your blog's face, yo, and just letting those liberals have it, right between the eyes like Cheney on Mad Dog 20/20.

And if you are some left winger who wants to tell me all about the economy, or the global what-ever, or free speech or racism or all that other shit that don't affect me- just keep on cruising past. You don't want none of this, baby. Just skip on by. I'm too much man for all that weak talkie talkie.

Get with the Program World! This is America! I AM AMERICA. This is what America has become! We'll kick your ass and we don't care and we'll torture your ass too and lock you up and throw away the key- No trials for terrorists or anti-Dictator types. George Bush for President For Life and Fuck you if you don't like it.

I AM AMERICA. Got it yet?

No comments: